2. White to play and win
3. White to play and draw
4. White to play and win
5. White to play; find the easiest win
6. White to play and win
7. White to play and win
8. Black to play and draw
10. White to play and win
11. White to play and win
12. Black to play and win
- achieved a Bain rating over 2000, your recognition score is very good, especially if your FIDE/USCF rating is distinctly below that.
- achieved a Bain rating well above your normal slow rating (USCF or FIDE equivalent), that's a sign that your tactical study is paying benefit.
- scored much lower than your rating, then additional basic tactics study is likely to yield good results.
- got more than ten of the twelve in fifteen seconds or less, you don't need to study more Bain. Instead, continue with basic problems in books, such as my Back to Basics: Tactics or others mentioned in Tactical Sets and Goals. Once you have mastered them as well (repetitious study not always required), promote to intermediate texts like Jeff Coakley's terrific Winning Chess Exercises for Kids.
* Bain Tactical Rating ≈ 600 + (150 * Number of Problems Correct) – 2 * (Total Time – 90 seconds)
For example, if you get eight correct in 305 seconds:
Approximate Bain Tactical Rating ≈ 600 + (150*8) – 2*(305-90) = 600 + 1200 – 430 = 1370
Mam nadzieję, że uda wam się osiągnąć dobre wyniki w tym teście :). Jeśli chcecie zobaczyć mój komentarz, to poniżej przytaczam:
(ponadto także wypowiedzi trzech innych osób):